MUST READ ENTIRE DETAILS SECTION
The weather is right and the time is right for our
Annual Neon Sunset at The Wisdom Tree
Grab your brightest neon colors clothing, night lights and glow sticks cause we are headed for an awesome Sunset Hike!
Saturday, July 14th, 2018 at 7:00pm (Sharp)
Arrive early enough to stretch and hydrate.
3500 Wonder View Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90068
We will meet on the corner of Wonder View Drive and Lake Hollywood Drive.
There's plenty of parking on Lake Hollywood Drive just make sure to read the parking signs!
This is an Intermediate Level Hike and will be a short, high impact hike to The Wisdom Tree. 🌳
We will meet 1/4's of a mile from the trail head and walk up to the trail head together.
From the trail head to The Wisdom Tree is just under 1 mile,
But this one mile, up hill will be challenging for some.
Due to the short distance, this will be a move at your own pace type of hike.
Let's be courteous and keep this narrow trail clear for people to pass when we stop to take a break.
Items to bring: Water or Hydration Beverage of your choice (One Liter minimum), Snack or Meal, Flashlight, Trail Running or Hiking Shoes are Mandatory for your own safety.
1. Must read and comply with KEY NOTES.
2. This is a INTERMEDIATE HIKE (Parent, Adult or Guardian must assist children).
3. Hike's distance is about 2.5 Miles (Round Trip).
4. Average time of completion is 2 Hours.
5. Snack or Meal, Plenty of Water, Trail Running or Hiking Shoes.
6. Read THE DISCLAIMER and RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
7. This is a HIKE and there will be NO RUNNING.
8. There will be No Shortcuts, we will remain as a group.
9. Respect and DO NOT PASS THE LEAD.
10, TRAIL RUNNING or HIKING SHOES are required.
11. We love dogs but no pets due to the amount of people attending.
12. Be courteous to others and encourage one another.
13. This is not a stroller friendly trail.
14. Kids attending must be able to hike a minimum of 4 miles with Parent or Guardian.
15. Let's have a FUN and SAFE Hike.
16. LEAVE NO TRACE (You must carry out what you carry in).
Disclaimer and Release from Liability
1. It is the responsibility of the HIKER to carry full and complete insurance information (health or otherwise) coverage on her/his personal effect as well as that of personal property.
2. By Clicking GOING or ATTENDING: HIKER acknowledges and agrees that this is a voluntary group hike, has the option to not participate freely and will join at their own discretion.
3. HIKER agrees to assume ANY AND ALL RISKS INVOLVED OR ARISING FROM THE GROUP HIKE including, without limitation but not limited to, the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, falls, kicks, bites, collisions with vehicles, horses or stationary objects, fire or explosion, the unavailability of emergency medical care, the negligence or deliberate act of another person.
A LOT of MILES and SMILES
🌄 🗻 👣 ⛅💚 ❄🐾🍃🏞🌞🌲 ⛺🌙☄ #EVERYONESHIKE